Hi, need to let you know I think I’ve messed up.
During one of my my 30 minute job seeker strategy calls, he’s a technical guy and he said,
‘But thor, you only help senior people actually get new roles, right?’
Errr. Mic drop moment.
Tiny selection of the people I’ve helped;
– Nurses get promotions, and new jobs.
– School leavers win places on competitive degree/training courses.
– Oil engineers win new O&G roles
– corporate Lawyers get promoted to partner
– Energy lawyers swap industry sectors
– Oil worker’s transition to new sectors
– Gap year returners in career crisis find direction and land relevant jobs
– Unemployed heroin addicts to get their head back into the game of life
– And yes, I also work with senior people to make sure they land top jobs…
For me, it is about first principles – from heroin addict to corporate hero, you’re all human, and I will help if I can.